Recently Added Resources
How to shine with God's glory
By Dr. Jack Graham | August 15, 2018
Have you ever known people who just glow? I’m talking about those men and women whose faces just glisten with Christ in their lives. And while their outward features, that is, their external beauty, may be great, the glory of Christ that shines through them is so much better.
Seeing and sharing the things of God
By Dr. Jack Graham | August 14, 2018
For 51 years, Bob Edens was blind. His world was full of constant darkness and for 5 decades he had never seen the light of day. But one day, a miraculous surgery was performed and for the very first time in his life, he saw.
T.H.I.N.K. before you speak
By Dr. Jack Graham | August 13, 2018
You and I need to give careful consideration to how we engage our culture on behalf of Christ.
Lay down your rights
By Dr. Jack Graham | August 10, 2018
If a stranger looked at your life objectively, would they come to the conclusion that you are a follower of Christ? Take into consideration what your tastes in entertainment say about you. What about your language, ethics, and relationships?
Laboring for God's Kingdom
By Dr. Jack Graham | August 9, 2018
America is recognized the world over for the productivity of its labor force. But the economic crisis of recent years… and that continues today… is a powerful reminder that not even great productivity can ensure national or personal wealth.
Do you have faith?
By Dr. Jack Graham | August 8, 2018
Today’s verse is one of the greatest verses in the Bible. But what does it mean?
When your faith gets real
By Dr. Jack Graham | August 7, 2018
One of the great challenges of faith is to let it touch and transform our everyday lives.
Moving beyond the mountaintop
By Dr. Jack Graham | August 6, 2018
Have you ever had a spiritual mountaintop experience with Christ? I hope you have. We need glimpses of Christ in all his glory to fill us with faith and boldness. And yet, as wonderful as mountaintop experiences are, you and I are called to more! Let me explain.
5 lessons to help you enjoy a lasting marriage
By Dr. Jack Graham | August 6, 2018
My wife Deb and I have been married for 46 years. And we’re still best friends.
We loved each other before we got married at just 19 and 20. But even after all of these years, we still like each other. In fact, we’re closer than ever.
Deb and I recently reflected on the lessons we’ve learned along the way that have kept our marriage alive and helped it thrive. We want to share them with you, with the hope that they can do the same for you and your spouse.
So from our family to yours, here are 5 lessons we learned that will help you enjoy a lasting marriage…
1. Be able to laugh. Laughter helps smooth over a lot of rough edges. It can be a great joy in your marriage, so use it!
2. Embrace adversity. Every marriage has its challenges. It’s when you join forces to overcome problems that your marriage gets stronger. Whether it’s personal, emotional, or spiritual adversity – face it together.
3. Focus on what you have in common. There will be things that both you and your spouse don’t naturally gravitate to, and that’s fine. But focus on the things you both like to do, so you can experience joy and happiness in doing them together.
4. Express your appreciation. So many marriages die by a thousand nicks and cuts – a little criticism here, more criticism there. If there’s one thing most marriages need, it’s a greater dose of expressed respect and appreciation.
5. Put Jesus first and your spouse second. Prioritizing Him doesn’t lessen your love for your spouse. In fact, it’s the opposite. You’ll have more to offer your spouse...
The providence of God
By Dr. Jack Graham | August 3, 2018
Have you ever felt like God had you in “wait” training? Well, God puts a premium on patience and perseverance where you and I are concerned.